Goddess Day 2015 – Update
Well it’s all shaping up to be a superb day….
The line-up includes
- Fairy making and storytelling in a tipi
- Kite making and windmill making for children.
- Incense smoke oracle readings
- Owls and flying display from Ravenswell
- Bull Roarer display and Workshop
- Butterfly face painting
- Circle Dancing
- A talk on the Goddess Tanat and her connections with Helston by Tara Lakomy & Elayne Bines.
There will be information on Priestesses of Kernow ; Air Goddesses; Cornwall Wildlife; Ravenswell; Cornwall School of Mystery and Magick & Pengersick; a Goddess raffle, Goddess Altar, various stalls and live music throughout the day.
Light refreshments will also be available.